My thoughts on the Global Pandemic
The global pandemic was and is BAD, but it forced us all to focus on a new set of priorities. It forced us to do some GOOD things. Things we should have done a long time ago.
- It forced us all into cyberspace
- It forced us to learn new skills
- It forced us to actively enquire after each other’s welfare
- It forced us to consider and care for the most vulnerable in our community
- It forced us to focus on the family
- It forced us to cultivate a personal relationship with God, considering the fact that our own people couldn’t visit us at home or in a hospital.
- It forced us to build a sanctuary of praise and worship in our own homes
- It forced us to priorities our own health, fitness and mortality
- It forced us to review and re-imagine our businesses
- It forced us to employ hybrid business solutions that included a digital and physical version of the organisation
- It forced us to update our theologies and philosophies
- It forced us to ask and answer difficult questions
Force is a kingdom principle. Joseph never went to Egypt because of his dreams. He went because he was forced to. Passion pulls us, while pressure pushes us. Either way, we are set in motion and with that motion comes momentum. Think about it #pandemic #progress #motion #momentum #newday #newway